Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So Now Lacey shows me some awesome videos

So I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat and lacey comes running from her room to the kitchen saying how I had to watch these awesome videos on youtube she found. The account to which the videos are posted is called MarbleHornets. So Anyways I grabbed my food and decided to watch them with her we started at the beggining of the videos posted I was abit bored at first so I asked her how many videos there were she she told me 36 I was like wtf I am not watching 36 frikken videos ok but she told me to be oatient and keep watching and gave me those cute puppy dog eyes needless to say.... I could not resist so I watched them. Whats strange is some of the area in the videos look very familiar to me I havent figured out exactly why yet. I think maybe some were in a like erm a camping park or something anyways. Well I am off to sleep now. After watching those strange vids I hope I dont have nightmares. geez but anyways ni ni all. Till tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. wow weird gosh wtf this post was also the time its wrong whatever well goodnight all

    ReplyDelete