Tuesday, March 8, 2011

life and stuff at present

Alright so I work at a petstore for privacy reasons I am not naming which one. I work as a Dog Bather. My manager has really gotten on my nerves today think god Im off work now and home. I live in a house in a subdivision with my roomate, Lacey. Lacey can sometimes be really annoying but non the less I like her alot. Lacey and I have been friends since preschool pretty much. She is one year older then me. I am 22 and that means she is 23. Anyways like today I get home and she was on my computer she even has her own laptop and she didnt wait to ask my permision. So now I am going to password protect it, I mean its not like she was doing anything detramental just playing a game but still I sortof felt like she was being disrespectful just because we been friends forever and sure if she had asked I would have said yes that doesnt mean she has the right to get on my computer with out doing the respectful thing first and asking me. So I talked to her about it and told her how I felt in as calm a manner as I could and told her I was going to pasword protect my comp and that if she wanted to get on it she needed to ask me first. She agreed and appologised and even took me out to dinner her treat, which she didnt have to do but she insisted. Well so we went to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings omg there food is soooo good. Thanks to Lacey my night was much better then the day I had.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm thats so strange the time of when this was posted it wrong. Well whatever.

    ReplyDelete